Calgary Meals on Wheels can prepare and deliver nutritious and affordable meals to your door, providing you with meals for up to seven days a week regardless of your age or finances.
Short-term or long-term, we are here to help.
We have several different programs available to the Calgary community. For more information about each program, please click on each link below or from the drop down list under “Meals & Programs.”
Sign-Up for Calgary Meals on Wheels
We require the following information to sign you up for our service:
- Your full address – including your community name and your building/complex name
- Your phone number(s)
- Your email address if applicable
- Your most recent Notice of Assessment from your income tax (specifically line 236)
- Emergency contact person, including their full address, their phone number(s), and their email address (preferably a family member or person who is able to contact you if we are unable to)
- Your needs for a special diet for any medical conditions or restrictions
- Your food allergies
No referral is needed to sign-up; your finances or age are not qualifying factors. Ready to sign-up? Please do one of the following: Call us at (403)243-2834 and ask to sign-up!
Fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Already a Client? Please email or call Client Services to make adjustments to your service or to place an order for Frozen Entrees.
Please see our Frozen Entrees Menu and quote the name and quantity you would like to order.
You must place Frozen Entree Orders with one week’s notice.
Phone: (403)243-2834 ask for Client Services